Sunday, May 16, 2010

Portfolio Perfection

In my final days at FIDM it was time to take things full circle, and take the projects and the skills that I had learned there and put them into a portfolio that was sure to impress. I was able to showcase a variety of my skills through my portfolio. The first page depicts fashion shows I have coordinated and styled..the next few show off my fashion styling and art direction. I was then able to intergrate some of my own person photography into the mix along with my depiction of a conceptional movie poster also featuring my photography, and to finish it all off is take on an environmental design for a coffee shop, also demonstrating my photoshop and illustrator skills. Everything always looks so much more professional, important and impressive when its titled, bordered, printed and bound.

No comments:

Post a Comment